Washington, D.C.--President Obama toured the devastation on Capitol Hill today as his party suffered huge losses following enactment of his policies favoring massive federal public sector spending, government takeovers of health care, housing, and student loans, and his endless demonization of business owners.
Touring the now somber halls of Congress, Obama was escorted by members of the National Guard as he strode between the now-empty seats on the Democratic side of the aisle.
"What happened here was a personal tragedy," said Obama. "I've summoned the full resources of the federal government to double-down yet again on my federal-spending response to the mindless tides of voter insubordination I blame for sweeping so many of my minions from office."
Associated articles: Wall Street Journal; Hotline
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
- In Compromise Offer to Republicans, Obama Agrees t...
- What Do YOU Think?
- Costs of Lack of Interest Projected to Swamp Costs...
- Obama to Embark on National Listening Tour; Presid...
- Turkey Pardons Obama
- Lost Dog
- Congress Requires 20% Gratuity for Taxpayers of Ei...
- Work Begins on "Mount Rush More" to Honor American...
- Classic Remakes
- Advisers Recommend Obama Scale Back Efforts to Tea...
- Election 2010: Won One for the Sipper
- Election Condolence Card
- The Joker's Latest Scheme (click image to enlarge)...
- Post-Election Headlines
- More Post-Election Headlines
- Obama Tours Destruction of Own Party Left in Wake ...
- Election Day: Time to Choose
- New Democrat Public Service Ad
- ▼ November (20)