Washington, D.C.--Following the last election's massive turnout of voters intent on electing representatives who will help restore traditional Americans values and oppose central parts of President Obama's agenda, the White House announced today that Obama plans a national listening tour in which he will visit all 50 states while plugging his ears and humming the national anthem.
"The president will demonstrate his deep patriotism by traveling cross-sections of the country, standing in large audiences, and then filling his head with the sonorous sounds of the Star-Spangled Banner," said a White House spokesperson. "And in the event people in the crowds prove at all distracting, the president stands ready to order the firing of cannons during the anthem's crescendo."
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
- In Compromise Offer to Republicans, Obama Agrees t...
- What Do YOU Think?
- Costs of Lack of Interest Projected to Swamp Costs...
- Obama to Embark on National Listening Tour; Presid...
- Turkey Pardons Obama
- Lost Dog
- Congress Requires 20% Gratuity for Taxpayers of Ei...
- Work Begins on "Mount Rush More" to Honor American...
- Classic Remakes
- Advisers Recommend Obama Scale Back Efforts to Tea...
- Election 2010: Won One for the Sipper
- Election Condolence Card
- The Joker's Latest Scheme (click image to enlarge)...
- Post-Election Headlines
- More Post-Election Headlines
- Obama Tours Destruction of Own Party Left in Wake ...
- Election Day: Time to Choose
- New Democrat Public Service Ad
- ▼ November (20)