Washington, D.C.--Democrats in Congress have introduced a nearly 1,000-page bill to comprehensively regulate health care in the U.S. The nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office has determined that just part of the legislation would cost over $1 trillion.
But critics say that figure fails to account for the large number of injuries that will result from people trying to follow a complex flow chart describing the operation of the program.
One doctor told reporters, “Eye strain, sticker shock, and self-inflicted trauma to the head are only some of the injuries that will be suffered by those simply trying to figure out how the government program works.”
Revised chart to reflect enacted law: ObamaCare Chart
Monday, August 24, 2009
- December (12)
- November (20)
- October (21)
- September (22)
- August (22)
- July (24)
- June (20)
- May (27)
- April (25)
- March (48)
- February (30)
- January (34)
- December (29)
- November (24)
- October (38)
- September (19)
- Justice Department Releases Woodcut Depicting CIA ...
- Obama Announces Creation of Royal Arts Patronage P...
- Religious Leaders Convene Emergency Gathering to R...
- Democrats' Health Care Plan Fails to Account for C...
- Obama Announces New Debt Reduction Program; Presid...
- Federal Trade Commission Launches Investigation In...
- Obama Transfers Terrorists Out of "Legal Black Hol...
- Members of Congress Who Skipped August Town Hall M...
- Obama Justice Department Joins with New Black Pant...
- Obama “Goes Postal” on Health Care Plan; Appoints ...
- Less Obscure Obama Batman Villain Posters Appear o...
- Speaker Pelosi Vows to Stop Spread of "Nazi Zombie...
- White House Requests People Email It "Fishy" Healt...
- Former Community Organizer Condemns Community Orga...
- Obama May Supplement Wind and Solar Power with Nuc...
- Surreal Film of Beer Summit Captures Footage of Bi...
- July (14)
- June (14)
- May (11)
- April (13)
- March (12)
- February (6)
- January (5)