Derbyville, New York--Junior high school student Cody Burroughs won first place in the local science fair for his alleged display of the science proving human-caused global warming, which remained hidden behind a thick black curtain.
"The conclusions Cody came to so confirmed the prevailing consensus that we found it unnecessary to look behind the curtain," said one of the judges.
Other judges said they were impressed by Cody's assiduous deletion of any emails in his possession that would have cast doubt on the validity of the claims he made, and his encouragement of classmates to ignore any student who offered evidence to rebut his theories.
The judges said that in evaluating the science fair projects, they used the same criteria applied by the "Independent Climate Change Email Review," which papered over the recent Climategate scandal.
Associated articles: Wall Street Journal; Washington Times; London Telegraph; Times of Higher Education; Watts Up With That; Wall Street Journal 1
Monday, December 20, 2010
- Bad Nanny-State Ideas Traced to Ban on Incandescen...
- Early American Custody Agreement Puts Paternity of...
- Contemporary Urban Graffiti
- Six Flags Opens New Obama-Themed Roller Coaster
- First Prize at Local Science Fair Goes to Student ...
- Santa Asks Kids to Give Back This Year
- No Labels Groups Unveils New Clothing Label
- Obama Defends His Divinity Against Church and Stat...
- Obama Assures Nation: "I Come in Peace"
- Santa Gives Nation the Gift of Coal After Defeat o...
- Judge Orders Christmas Depictions of Jesus Replace...
- ▼ December (12)