Washington, D.C.--Following a tragic shooting committed by a lone deranged man whose motivation had no discernible political connection, Democrats in Congress moved to prevent "ideas from getting into the wrong hands" through stronger microphone control laws and limits on the size of television audio feeds.
"The constitutional right to bear speech has limits," said one proponent of the legislation. "Do you really need a microphone this large or an audio feed that holds more than a few minutes of sound data to shoot down a bad idea?"
Associated article: Charles Krauthammer
Thursday, January 13, 2011
- Authorities Nab Notorious Youth Soccer Gang After ...
- Obama Inspires Nation to Find "Bold New Ways to Do...
- Jerry Brown Checks State of California Into Rehab
- Obama Resorts to Air Guitar
- TV Guide
- EPA Regulates Vegetarians as Their Methane Emissio...
- Latest Communications Rage "Twit" Limits Conversat...
- Democrats Demand Stronger Microphone Control Laws ...
- White House Spokesman Spins Out of Control, Lands ...
- Congressman Introduces Bill Based on Posts in Comm...
- Man in Obama T-Shirt Robs Bank Unnoticed
- Very Short Story: The Three "I's"
- ▼ January (13)
- ► 2010 (305)